Your organisation’s MediaSeal Key Server will attempt to automatically de-activate users, following an extensive number of invalid access, such as entering the incorrect password or even trying to access a file too many times that the recipient does not have access to.
To re-activate the recipient, follow the following steps:
1. Login to your Encryptor client
2. Go to the Decryptor Users tab
3. Locate your recipient and click Edit
4. In the user details form, locate the Active field and tick it and click Save.
5. Have your recipient try accessing their files again