Instructions to create a new job within the MediaSeal App
Step 1: Locate and open the MediaSeal app or go to your server URL.
- Depending on the operating system you are working with you will either n the left end of the taskbar, then select the Start icon and type in MediaSeal, or by pressing the Windows logo key on your keyboard and typing in MediaSeal.
Step 2: Click 'Jobs'
- The Jobs section is located in the upper left corner of the window.
Step 3: Enter Job name and select Title
- Enter the job name, this could be anything you desire. Then select a title from the Titles list. A title is like a project.
Step 4: Select Level of Security
- There are 3 levels of security: Single factor authentication; which involves a password only, 2 factor authentication; which includes a password and user registration, and then 3 factor authentication; which involves connecting to a server along with the user registration and password.
Step 5: Add your recipients
- Add the users to the job from the list of users available.
Step 6: Click 'Create Job'
- Click 'Create Job' in the upper right hand corner of the screen.